- "No, honey, you promised to clean out my mother's gutters that weekend."
- "What about, oh wait, I have flaggot practice that weekend."
- "what about..... oh wait, volcano party
- "what about ... nope, winter party"
- "Well, we could miss this year's "leather pet weekend"; it was so boring last year.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Apparently, one of the guest houses in Provincetown went ahead and put me on their mailing list, even though they had no room at the inn for me last fall. I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make the Lions & Lambs party March 18th, despite temptation of the sling room in the basement being open all weekend long. But I must say, the most amusing event on their events list is the as-yet-to-be-determined-when COUPLES WEEKEND - date TBA. One of the things I don't miss about being in a relationship - trying to make decisions together.